Sunday, February 5, 2012

Supervisor Quigley Fires Animal Control Officer


I'm Sorry Supervisor Quigley - Rover


“I was employed by the town and I did what I was told,” she said. “I never made a decision to euthanize any of these dogs and 600 dogs have passed through my hands since 2002. Though (2010) the total that were euthanized was 11 on 600 dogs and all of a sudden in 2011 ... the town made the decision to euthanize 5 dogs.”

Quigley said he could not dispute the procedural steps taken by Trnka when determining to have dogs euthanized.

 The staff at the Ulster Report are very upset for Rover (above) who has no home and no one to take care of him as he wanders RT. 9W looking for something to eat.  Rover wants Supervisor Quigs to know how sorry he is for not being a purebred like all of the Supervisor's dogs.

Furthermore, Rover represents a bigger problem in the town, if you are like Rover and not in the in crowd with the supervisor, you may be left out in the cold begging like poor Rover and his buddy Animal Control Officer Susan Trnka who last week ws fired by the Supervisor.


We hear Officer Trnka's record was impeccable, and we wonder the Supervisor's real motives for removing her from her position. What say you?

2 comments:

  1. Mr.Quigs threw the poor Animal control officer right under the bus. Doesn't he feel bad about his poor behavior? I am beginning to feel that Quigley boy is a bit overrated out in T of U. If the Dems put up someone to run against handsome Mr. Quigley, he will probably develop insomnia or something.
    I wonder if he likes to ride in the big red firetruck too with the siren on. Hee hee hee, I crack myself up sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff -- should link to this new blog: http://ulstercountycloakroom.blogspot.com/2012/02/journalistic-malpractice-at-kingston.html

    ReplyDelete